How To Fold A Martial Arts Uniform
- Spread the uniform jacket out on a flat surface.
- Fold the pants in half. Place the waist of the pants just below the collar of the jacket. If the pants are longer than the jacket, fold them up, just above the bottom of the jacket.
- Fold the sleeves to the center.
- Fold the outside of the jacket to the center.
- Fold the jacket in half width-wise.
- Fold the jacket in half length-wise.
- Lay the belt out. Place the folded uniform at the center of the belt.
- Tie the belt twice.
You now have a neat uniform, no gym bag required. Enjoy!